Authorisation - Licence

Do I need a licence for drilling?

No, if the water is for personal use or is used in agriculture. 

Yes, if it is used commercially or as a heater for heat pumps. 

Permissions for drilling wells are issued by the County Council’s water authority.


Read more about our Water Finding Guarantee.

Read more about the Drilling System.
Read more about the Well Development.
Read more about the Pump Test.

Here you find a model of a Drilling Profile.